Job Description – Business Development Manager
As the Business Development Manager, you are accountable for delivering sales and margin growth for your customer base. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Confident in building sales strategies and tactics for current and potential new customers.
- Setting up and driving meetings with existing and potential new clients.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with the sales team, procurement and Senior Management.
- Effectively analyse business intelligence software.
A successful candidate must have:
- A customer-focused approach with excellent selling skills, combined with the ability to communicate to all customer groups building strong relationships across the UK.
- Dynamic and performance-oriented individual with strong negotiation and selling skills.
- Commercial awareness and good knowledge of competitor activity and market conditions.
- Extensive experience with customer account management.
- Experience delivering sales and margin growth within a business-to-business environment.
- Experience at finding and developing new business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong training and presentation skills.
- Work well under pressure towards deadlines.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org